Adsense

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Psilocybe cyanescens, a video

I found these all growing downhill and had to take a video. Don't forget to hit the like or subscribe button if you liked it. :)



These were found near the edge of a conifer line in an extremely public park. This season, the patch has been going since November and I've still been finding a few every week I go. Psilocybe mushrooms; especially cyanescens, really like public and lots of traffic. I've noticed with this patch in certain there was always deer poop and some of the woodchips moved away which makes me think either squirrels or deer are the reason they have spread to this location. Sometimes the busiest areas host them and nobody bothers, meanwhile others will rip them up at first glance.

No comments:

Post a Comment